Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things I Talk About

I am going to attempt to go all day tomorrow without mentioning how fucking cold it is all of a sudden. I'm downsizing my complaints department in light of the economic crisis. Should be easier considering I don't have to go to work. Then again Santino actually thinks I'm going to get on a bus and meet him at Metrotown. Ha, sooo not happening.

The Province newspaper's blog is like, a goldmine of hilarity by the way. If it's not the posts written by actual Province employees it's the comments section. Behold:

Headline:Deep Freeze — Vancouver wind-chill to hit -17 C Monday. Snowy, icy streets cause 44 accidents.

Comment:Tyrone

December 15, 2008 - 3:49 PM

"So much for global warming that many places the temperature is much lower than ever".

lol.

Now excuse me while I go link Conjunction Junction into the comments panel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm running on like 4 hours of sleep for a full day of Christmas shopping tomorrow. Budget's near the fifty dollars-ish mark, with over half of my family members remaining. Spoiler alert: You're all getting "free hugs" for Christmas. (Offer is conditional - one hug per family member, not longer than 5 seconds -on second thought, no hugs --though I might ask you how you are doing).

Wanna take a picture of the snow but my camera is saying no, no, no. Batteries, unfortunately, required. Not a Winehouse reference, by the way, she can eat a dick. I'll pre-powder the tip in Cocaine, just for her.

...I'm going to hell.

No comments: